Defining functions

Jimith87 jimith87 at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 00:21:09 EST 2003

   I'm a newby to python, and have been learning it for a little while, but I
have a problem. I can't grasp the concept of functions..... If someone could
explain that in lamers tearms that would be appreciated. One more question, can
python be applied to manipulate things in Windows? Like maybe restart my
computer through python, or record keystrokes???

                      Thanks alot guys, Pat