Forcing import of sitecustomize.py

Jamie jamie at nospam.net
Mon Nov 3 16:00:09 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'm deploying a python application packaged as an executable with py2exe.
I'm forcing the import of sitecustomize.py to set the default encoding and
this works fine when I'm running the executable (i.e. the main script).
However, in another script I'm using the executable as an archive to import
from and in this scenario sitecustomize.py is not imported. Is there any way
I can force the import of sitecustomize.py in this scenario? I'd prefer to
leave everything packaged up and not ship an extra sitecustomize.py file.

Cheers,

Jamie