Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

John Dean john at rygannon.com
Mon Nov 3 13:19:53 EST 2003

> We had to let John go this last week, we tried to do it in an amicable
> fashion, but John had and has been enganged in this type of activity
> for a bit now.

Unfortunately, this is not the truth and Shawn knows it.
1. I wasn't let go, I quit
2. Shawn and I had a resellers agreement
3. Shawn was fully aware that I had set up a Forum to provide support. This
is/was something I had been trying to get him to do for many month, without
success

> Everything in this email is a complete fabrication.

The facts speak for thenselves

> John cannot legally sell the Rekall software, nor does he own it.

This is not completely true. I have no agreement, either written or verbal
with regards to the status of Rekall.
TKC only have rights to the Rekall name. The copyright of the software
itself is owned by Mike Richardson
Rekall will be release under the GPL under its original name KBase

> I'm sorry for any confusion this might have caused anyone, but we're
> still here and will be here for a long time to come

It is just a matter of time before TKC goes under and that time is very,
very short

--
Best Regards
John