Py2exe on windows

Ray sunking77 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 23:26:40 EST 2003

I'm using Win XP with Python2.2 and PY2exe0.4.2
python and py2exe i downloaded from their websites.
The following is a copy of my cmd.exe shell
showing what i type in and the error messages.

C:\Python22>python setup.py py2exe --ico EXE icon
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 7, in ?
    scripts = ["wxApp1.py"],
  File "C:\Python22\distutils\core.py", line 101, in setup
    _setup_distribution = dist = klass(attrs)
  File "C:\Python22\distutils\dist.py", line 130, in __init__
    setattr(self, method_name, getattr(self.metadata, method_name))
AttributeError: DistributionMetadata instance has no attribute
'get___doc__'

C:\Python22>