Frustration with Boa Constructor

Paul Metzger pmetzger at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 22 02:26:44 EST 2003

> I am attempting to learn how to use wxPython from their mailing list,
> from the demos that come with the package, and from the Wiki
> (http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/FrontPage). However, expect to
> have to do a lot of cross-referencing, as I couldn't find anything
> that could stand alone as a comprehensive guide.

 If you ever find a good source for documentation on wxPython, please
tell me. The only thing I can find worth anything is the one chapter in
Python 2.1 bible. It's a good basic, beginning, but leaves off where I
need something to start. So the way I have to attack it is trial and
error until I get it figured out...

Paul