Python is used in Cyan's 'URU Ages of Myst'

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 27 15:26:31 EST 2003

Hello, some trivia for whom it may concern:

I've just downloaded and played the demo of Cyan's new
game "URU Ages of Myst". Wonderful-game-but-crappy-controls
yadda yadda, but that's not the subject here.

I noticed that they're using Python in the game,
probably to script the game engine :-)

(There is a Python folder in the game install directory
and it contains a packed python plus two extension modules).

--Irmen de Jong.