Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

Paul Rubin http
Sat Nov 1 11:50:32 EST 2003

jjl at pobox.com (John J. Lee) writes:
> It's hard to see how somebody (apparently) falsely claiming the
> bankruptcy of a company can be described as behaving honestly.

The claim that I see is that:

   Basically, the answer is TKC is bankrupt.  TKC's team of developers
   have not been paid for over 5 months (some even longer).

The word "bankrupt" is qualified by the word "basically" which I take
to mean that TKC is out of money but there has not yet necessarily
been a legal filing of bankruptcy.  On the other hand, the claim that
the dev team hasn't been paid for >= 5 months is specific and either
true or false.

Are you saying that the claim is false and that the developers have
actually been paid within the past 5 months?