OT Re: Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

John Burns joobs at grizo.free-onlineNOJUNK.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 20:04:45 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 04:11:41 GMT, 3seas wrote:

> John Burns wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:09:28 +0000, Gonçalo Rodrigues wrote:
> >
> [snip]
>
> >> And I'm out of this thread.
> >
> > Bye
>
> I'll feed you pet troll John, I got plenty more where this came from:
>
> The metaphor of this attack on me is one of Agents/Smiths, And I have had

Yhere is no metaphor, the Matrix is not analagous to your life. There may be
some
coincidental similarities but that's all they are, coincidence.

> plenty of them. And more than just such attacks, but at one point in time
> mindspring was receiving alot of complaint about me, so they investigated,
> then got in contact with me to tell me what was going on. They said
> "Apparently there are those who simply do not like you presence anywhere on
> the internet."

> In time more complaints happened, all false but this time someone hacked the
> mindspring ticketing bot to make it look like it was me complaining about
> me. Only the hacker didn't do a good enough job to keep Mindspring from
> determing it wasn't me, but only well enough to hide who they were.
> Mindspring then dropped their blue ribbon free speech support and ban me
> from posting to usenet. Not because of anything I did, but because they were
> spending more on investigating false complaints against me than I was paying
> them per month.

Yeah right on Tim you are lying again. Whether or not false claims as to your
conduct have been made I couldn't say but I do know for a fact that many
legitimate complaints have been made and upheld over the years (including one I
myself made details of which I discussed with you in csa.misc some time back).
You have been banned on various occassions over the years for you behaviour so
stop trying to kid us on that you are the victim of some conspiracy - fact is
you constantly annoy people with your rudeness, posting OT and crossposting (not
to mention illiterate rantings).

Anyway Tim why isn't the VIC finished yet, after all you were employing a
professional programmer to do the work.