Good programming as seen in: Fw: Is this possible in Python ?

King Kuta mr.kuta at libero.it
Sun May 18 12:37:40 EDT 2003

Cool,
well thanks Alex and sorry if I upset you :-)

Perhaps I should have read your book before posting...

Anyway my news server does not show it.comp.lang.python as an active
newsgroup, probabily because I am not in Italy.

Thanks,
Marco

My news server does not show
news:CpHxa.192776$K35.4602532 at news2.tin.it...