modules for handling of hexadecimal data ?

dr_mabuse olaf.sperlich at icn.siemens.de
Fri May 9 09:15:19 EDT 2003

hello

i posted earlier that i am goin to compose a tool which should read
hexadecimal input e.g. a string consisting of the digits 0-F and also read
a strucutred mode database from another source and display the data from
the hex input in a structured way corresponding to the rules given by the
structured modes.
is it more clear now ?

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<3EBBA840.4FF1D365 at engcorp.com>...