Seeing (& killing) Windows processes?

David Rushby woodsplitter at rocketmail.com
Mon May 19 15:44:40 EDT 2003

edd at hotpop.com (Eddie) wrote in message news:<42f56f2.0305181935.62ca371a at posting.google.com>...
> I do need to be able to run this on all win32 workstation OSes
> (Win95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000 Pro, XP Pro).
> I'm still interested in the package mentioned.
> How would I acquire Mark Hammond's win32all package?

Syver already posted a link to win32all.

I only wrote the winkillproc module (which ultimately wraps
TerminateProcess via a piece of code by Ravi Kochhar) because win32pdh
didn't work properly on Win9x.
If a more recent version of win32pdh actually works on Win9x, you
should definitely prefer win32pdh over winkillproc.  Note that
winkillproc contains no query functionality; you must already know the
name of the process you want to kill.

http://thor.prohosting.com/~drushby/files/winkillproc_pythons-2.1-thru-2.3.zip