Getting Started

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Mon May 5 02:19:47 EDT 2003

Try
http://honors.montana.edu/~jjc/easytut/easytut/
and
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/

Coming from a BASIC background, it will probably help to pick up some
general programming techniques as well as the syntax of the language and
both tutorials will get you pointed in the right direction.  Take a look at
the tutorial included with the Python documentation as well.  It's
considerably more terse, but has a lot of useful info.

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions