A Standard

Luis ads at conquered.org
Mon May 26 11:36:23 EDT 2003

STL, is not just a class interface but a library of interesting and very
useful (template) functions.  It is an interface that people are used to and
it is a very complete interface.  Is this really a battle of micro verse
macro where because you can break something down into tiny bits and do it
that way you automatically should?

The fact of the matter is, when I crossover to python I need to be reminded
what the interfaces are for list, maps, etc because I am used to a c++ set
of interfaces.  Yes, that does mean I'm not a full time python programmer.
Try finding a python programming position in El Paso.

Regardless, it seems the majority is against me on this point, but wouldn't
you say that it might at least be useful as a free library out there for
python??

Luis.