Java Class Loading into Jython

Ganesan R rganesan at myrealbox.com
Wed May 28 04:11:14 EDT 2003

> Hi there ,
> I am running an java application which uses jython interpreter. My aim
> is to import my custom java class files into my jython scripts. These
> class files are not placed inside any of the jars residing in the
> classpath. Where should i place the class files.

Any class files in your classpath can be loaded in jython. If those
classes are accessible from your java application you are already set.

Ganesan

--
Ganesan R (rganesan at debian dot org) | http://www.debian.org/~rganesan/
1024D/5D8C12EA, fingerprint F361 84F1 8D82 32E7 1832  6798 15E0 02BA 5D8C 12EA