Need help with Python programming problem.

Raseliarison nirinA nirina at mail.blueline.mg
Sat May 10 16:33:32 EDT 2003

gk wrote:
> You're right. But the thing is that i was thrown into python all of a
> sudden without any programming background.  Now, i understand the
> problem and the logic.  Its just that the syntax is killing me.

so, start with the tutorial. it is shipped with Python or browse it here:
 http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html
you can find a lot of helpful documentation at
 http://www.python.org/
Python is really easy to learn, but the problem you have to solve is far
from trivial, if you begin with programming.
good luck!

> hmm. that link to iblio doesn't work.
ah! once again it's rolling away.

nirinA