It never fails (bsddb retirement in 2.3)

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed May 7 13:14:08 EDT 2003

    Nick> This is very interesting. Thanks for the information... I had been
    Nick> using bsddb.btopen() to create the databases; maybe I should just
    Nick> continue to do that.

That's the solution I also used for a couple years as well until db got
better (and I eventually switched to MySQL).  Alas, with your 1.85 version
there are still bugs, different bugs, but bugs nonetheless.  You also still
have the file version issue to deal with when you do upgrade to a newer
version.

Skip