IDE Feature request

A. Lloyd Flanagan alloydflanagan at attbi.com
Mon May 12 14:04:42 EDT 2003

"Cameron Zemek" <grom_3 at optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:<3ebe1b9e at usenet.per.paradox.net.au>...
> What features would you like to see in an open source IDE for Python?

There's been a lot of discussion about better IDEs for python.  Check
out the archives.  I think it would be great if a lot of people with
ideas could collaborate, it's a big job for any one person.

Personally, I'm looking for something with the power and extensibility
of emacs, but easier to configure and use (and scriptable in python of
course).  I've been looking for some time now and still use emacs with
python-mode and ELSE.