Two-dimensional arrays

monsterkodi monsterkodi at gmx.net
Tue May 27 13:20:26 EDT 2003

Me again :-(I accidentally posted the previous message before it was
finished)

I wanted to say that I could of course make my own intuitive
'create-an-array'-shortcut-function or use a module like NumPy.
But my main concern are people who are new to the language and didn't
read the FAQ like Peter, who started this thread.
Since at least low-dimensional arrays are datastructures
as basic and useful as dictionaries it could be quite a showstopper
for a
language newbee to feel unable to create them immediately.

I am just trying to express my feeling that there is some room for
improvement,
but please don't take it too seriously,

yours kodi