Two-dimensional arrays

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Mon May 26 14:15:18 EDT 2003

Peter Slizik wrote:
> I'm working on a problem in which I have to use 2-dimensional array. [...]

Gotcha. This is answered in the Python FAQ :-)

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw.py?query=array&querytype=simple&casefold=yes&req=search

4.50

Although you've found out the source of the problem yourself I'd
recommend you read all of the Python FAQ once when you have a spare hour
or so. I did that once and it certainly was no waste of time.

I also foundit useful to take a brief look at all the modules in the
Python standard library once (actually, several times since I started
with Python), to know what's there should one need it in the future.

-- Gerhard