connecting to a modem from python

yaipa h. yaipa at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 11:57:33 EDT 2003

Kossay,

Click the "Search only in comp.lang.python.*  radio button under the
search text input box, then search on "modem" and you will get PAGES of
listings. You may want to sort by "DATE."

Also, you can use the AT command set and Hyperterm that ships with
all Windows platforms to get an understanding of what is needed to roll
your own.

A good python serial module is found here,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyserial/
an example of its use can be found by searching pyserial in the same way
as above.

-yaipa