Shutting down windows using win32api

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun May 18 13:49:45 EDT 2003

Josh wrote:

> I understand how I can do it from a C program but how
> do you it do with Python?

I assume you have already tried a fragment of Python code, and it
failed. It would be easier for us to help you if you told us what that
piece of Python code was and how it failed.

If you know how to initiate a shutdown from C, you can literally
translate that C code, line by line, into Python code, using the Win32
extensions. If you did that and it failed, and the corresponding C
program did in fact work, you should share all this with us.

Regards,
Martin