Twisted

Samuel Bronson neaesten at myrealbox.com
Fri May 30 23:48:42 EDT 2003

> These people clame to be apart of the free software open source
> community yet they use tactics that can be classed as no less than,
> PROGHANDA in it's and theirs relentless trashing of anything but
> Twisted.

So does the FSF. Where did you get the idea that propaganda is a bad thing?

> These people are only out for one thing, to further their own business
> careers, and financial situation, so take heed my fellow Python lovers.

I'm a 16 year old highschool student. As you might imagine, I have no
business career, and Twisted doesn't help my financial situation in the
slightest. I'm in it for the beauty of the code! (whether its there yet
or not).

> I SAY, THEY ARE THE ENEMY.

I could say the same of you ;-)

> All those who truly love Python, as I do, must take note of what's been
> said in this post, and make sure never to have dealings with anything or
> anyone TWISTED related.

But I love Python, and you are spouting nonsense!

--SamB