-python22.dll : No such file or directory.

Michel Van den Bergh vdbergh at luc.ac.be
Sun May 4 15:59:44 EDT 2003

Problem solved.

I had a bad libpython22.a which for some unknown reason
referred to -python22.dll instead off to python22.dll.
So the problem had nothing to do with py2exe after all.

<rant>
Why is libpythonxx.a not included in the standard python
distribution (or at least a download on www.python.org)???
It would make life soo much easier.
</rant>

Regards,