PEP 315: Enhanced While Loop

Andrew Koenig ark at research.att.com
Tue May 6 14:13:36 EDT 2003

Daniel> Out of curiousity, supposing that the "while and while ..."
Daniel> syntax were accepted, are we going to start seeing requests
Daniel> for continue statements that can continue at any while?  It
Daniel> wouldn't terribly surprise me, and my gut feel tell me that
Daniel> following that path would be a Bad Thing(tm).

Agreed.  However, I can't imagine when such a control structure would
be useful.  Perhaps I'm biased, because I almost never use continue
statements, but if I am, you should nave no difficulty finding
an example for us :-)

--
Andrew Koenig, ark at research.att.com, http://www.research.att.com/info/ark