PEP 315: Enhanced While Loop

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Sun May 4 01:46:29 EDT 2003

Quoth Ben Allfree:
> But both of you are getting caught up in the name I chose rather than the
> concept of introducing a single new loop construct that somehow clearly
> indicates that the exit test will be performed after the loop body has
> executed once.

Putting the loop condition *textually before* the loop body
indicates just the contrary.  This is my objection (and, I
believe, Alex's), and it has nothing to do with the keyword.

--
Steven Taschuk                                7\ 7'Z {&~         .
staschuk at telusplanet.net                        Y r          --/hG-