plotting and disipyl: scaling pdf output

Gary Pajer pajer at iname.com
Fri May 9 20:20:07 EDT 2003

I'm looking at disipyl (and/or dislin) to do plotting.  I'm potentially
impressed by the capabilities.

I'll be importing graphics into pdfLaTeX.

I can't figure out how to produce a pdf file with the scale and size that I
want.
How does one reduce the size of the physical page?  I'd like the page to be
just a bit bigger than the plot.
I've experimented with dislin.hwpage(),   using the keyword 'windowsize' in
various places, ... all kinds of things.

Some changes appear in a screen window plot, but don't appear in the pdf.
Anyone have a simple file illustrating how to manipulate pdf plots?

TIA,
Gary