Date type

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri May 16 12:30:10 EDT 2003

    Facundo> #- Python 2.3 has an excellent DateTime module:

    Facundo> John told me this too, but I can't upgrade Python. There is
    Facundo> some way to download just this module and import it in an older
    Facundo> version (I'm using 2.1.1)?

There were at one point both Python and C versions of the datetime module.
You can try building the C module, though you may find it won't backport to
2.1.1.  The Python version is available in the sandbox.  It was last updated
in early February.  You can find it here:

    http://tinyurl.com/3zr7

It does use new style classes, so you will probably have a little work to
do.

Skip