Sshlib?

Hartmut Goebel h.goebel at goebel-consult.de
Mon May 26 05:39:11 EDT 2003

selwyn schrieb:
> twisted also has an ssh component.

I don't trust this implementation -- just since I'm some kind of
conservative regarding security issues. Is implementation is very young
and may not be thorowly(sp?) tested; it may (or may not) contain
security wholes and is not yet widely used. Thus the chance to have an
security whole within this implementaion is quite big.

This is way I still suggest using a wrapper do openssh, even if this
wrapper is clummsy.

Regards
Hartmut Goebel
--
| Hartmut Goebel             | Ihr Reiseleiter im IT-Dschungel |
| h.goebel at goebel-consult.de | www.goebel-consult.de           |