win32file module functions seem to fail very simple test case.

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 01:30:45 EDT 2003

Looks like the problem is with the handling of None for the third parm
to ReadFile (overlapped structure).
For some weird reason it's not manifesting itself unless call by execfile.
As a workaround, you can remove the third parm from the ReadFile call, that
works
for me with execfile.
       Roger

news:jEhta.2199$_o4.29811 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...