Tkinter Help

Brian Szmyd brian.szmyd at colostate.edu
Sat May 3 13:01:28 EDT 2003

Chad,

I did know that I souldn't be setting a variable to the return of
pack(). That was just an error in my example.

Also, I'm not sure of the use of pack_propagate() you suggested.

I have attached a file with some partial code from my project, wondering
if you could take a look at it.  Some of the functions have been
stripped as they were not important to the example, but you'll notice if
you run it that after add the Labels to the mainFrame, that it gets resized.

Thanks a Ton!
brian