PySQLite Problem

alc at PublicPropertySoftware.com alc at PublicPropertySoftware.com
Sat May 10 03:12:56 EDT 2003

Jordan Krushen wrote:
> type.  Simply using %s, without quotes, will allow the adaptor to add
> quotes itself if needed.
>
> computers-are-good-at-automating-things-ly y'rs,

It's amazing what people are good at -- automatically forgetting.

I went back to fix things up.  My search said that I had 52
'execute's in the program.   Written in about that many days.
As I went through to fix them, I found that some of them were
already written the right way, by me, the way I had completely
forgotten was even possible.  Jeeez.  Time to change beverages.

Al