Cannot get PythonMagick to work

Achim Domma achim.domma at syynx.de
Wed May 14 02:13:49 EDT 2003

"Carsten Gehling" <carsten at sarum.dk> wrote in message
> [root at netlag02 lib]# ll /usr/local/python22/lib/
> total 980
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       488396 May  7 09:14 libboost_python.so
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       488396 May  7 09:14
> libboost_python.so.1.30.0
> drwxr-xr-x   16 root     root        12288 May  7 05:59 python2.2

libboost_python.so is a normal shared library, not a python extension
library. It has to be placed in a folder where it can be found by your
system (for example /usr/lib or something like that). I'm not an expert or
different linux systems, so my setup.py might not be perfect in that point.
Please copy libboost_python.so to /usr/lib (or whatever folder is
appropriate on your system) and try again. Let me know if it does not work.

Achim