converting decimal to binary

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at storm.ca._nospam
Fri May 23 23:21:25 EDT 2003

On 23 May 2003 18:45:04 -0700, Paul Rubin <> wrote:

> I don't understand the perl example.  What do you want to do?

    I was using pack and unpack to convert from decimal to binary, since
the format includes binary conversion. I'd like to see the struct module
include binary conversion. Sometimes you want to see the raw bits of
your data.
    Anyway, I ended up writing a function to do this for me.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier at digitaltorque.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix