Python vs VB

vivek kumar gupt_vive at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 04:47:07 EDT 2003

From: "Bo M. Maryniuck" <b.maryniuk at forbis.lt>
Subject: Re: Python vs VB

>>On Monday 19 May 2003 07:39, vivek kumar wrote:
>>Then he
>>asked me one thing on which I was struck and I have to told him that for
>>this I have to ask experts on mailing list.

>I can't answer you for Windoze-related stuff, but while you waiting for the
>answer on your qustion, ask him and let he will think how to run M$ VB on
>UNIX, Linux, AIX, Sun Solaris and other platforms. :)

I told him this thing and he was also impressed with this, but again he said
that there is java also which works on almost all platforms then why I love
Python so much, I said that it is far much easier to learn Python and like
in java there are no good modules for report writing but in python u have
and also ( as far as I know) Python runs faster then Java if you are working
on some GUI app and so on...

Regards
Vivek Kumar

Your life is precious. Protect it.