fnmatch() function

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Sat May 17 11:48:24 EDT 2003

Psybar Phreak schreef op zaterdag 17 mei om 12:06:51 +0000:
> os.chdir("c:/my_directory/diaries")
>
> does this do what i think it is and change the working directory?!
>
> if so - THANKS HEAPS!!  id didn't know there wasy anything like this, but
> will be a HUGE HELP!!
>
> so does it do what i think it does?!?!  (please say yes!)

It really does. I can only acknowledge your hypothesis. Positive.
Indeed. It is true. You are correct. I won't say no. :)

You can check this in the standard library documentation:

http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel/lib/os-procinfo.html

It is very useful to wade through the lib-docs from time to time, I have
often found very useful modules which existence I hadn't realised (like
fnmatch, profiler, timeit).

yours,
Gerrit.

--
175. If a State slave or the slave of a freed man marry the daughter of
a free man, and children are born, the master of the slave shall have no