most unreliable GNU project

CipoFuzo cipofuzo at home.com
Wed May 14 20:10:04 EDT 2003

Chad,

I had no idea that anyone would look at my original
post as flamebait.

To those that do, I must apologize.

I was frustrated with all the bugs I was running into
with imagemagick. Next time I'll count to 10.

However, I find posts that point out strongholds and
weaknesses of sofware packages quite useful as I can
learn from them.

In fact, that's how I found out about python as well.
In another newsgroup I read a quite long "troll" thread
which was python vs. [another scripting language, 4
letters, also starts with 'p'].

I see your point though.
I'm very sorry.

Cipo