CGI question: safe passwords possible?

Dave Harrison dave at nullcube.com
Sat May 31 03:50:02 EDT 2003

.htaccess is an apache convention that specifies what users are allowed to
access that dir (and any dir inside there of).

You create the username : password combos using a program that comes with
apache called htpasswd

The apache doco should describe how to write a .htaccess file.

Cheers
Dave

Will Stuyvesant (hwlgw at hotmail.com):