Tkinter Help

Brian R. Szmyd szmyd at cs.colostate.edu
Mon May 5 16:50:05 EDT 2003

ahh, that does help with the horizontal problem...but i was really more
concerned with if i later clear the items in that frame and add new
ones, the vertical size changes.  This has been a simple solution in
other GUI libraries by just specifing the toplayer window size and
making "resizable" false...i think this is probably true in this
instance as well, but i have not seen anything refering to an option or
method call regarding this ability.

-regards

--
brian szmyd  |   szmyd at cs.colostate.edu