Twisted

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sat May 31 03:10:18 EDT 2003

Gerhard =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E4ring?= <gh at ghaering.de> wrote previously:
|As I said, they overly advertise Twisted. The reason is they're quite
|enthusiastic about it. I personally like Twisted, too. If only I could
|find an application that would lend itself to the asynchronous model ;-)

I suppose I'm pretty guilty of the same sin.  I've never used an IRC, so
no sinfulness on that channel.  But if you check the history of my posts
to this group, I'm sure it shows a disproportionate number of plugs for
my own software or articles as a solution to discussed problems (and not
so many suggestions for other developers quite excellent libraries).

Along those lines, I think Chris Tismer has some Stackless guilt; David
Goodger about reST; Greg Ewing over PLEX; and so on.  The only truly
noble souls among us are the bots, for they know everything about every
library, and provide detailed explanations of the comparative advantages
at all with only the slightest prompting (but it seems like the
Martellibot has been undergoing repair for the last week, I haven't seen
any treatises).

Yours, David the Venal...

--
 mertz@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/ v i
gnosis  _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises         _/_/  s r