Bug in CPython 2.2.1? - resend

Fernando Perez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 17:44:36 EDT 2003

Martin v. Löwis wrote:

> Fernando Perez <fperez528 at yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> I'm resending this b/c I got zero responses, and it feels like a bug
>> to me (the fact that internal asserts are being triggered by such
>> simple code doesn't smell right).
>
> I did not respond because you said to would file an SF report if
> nobody responds.

quoting my message:

If this is a real
bug, I can always file a report about it.  But the problem is easy enough to
test for those who have more current codebases that I figured I'd post about it
here first.

/quote

I'm just not sure if it really is a bug, esp. since I have an older codebase.  I
didn't say I'd file if I didn't get a response, only if it _was_ a bug.  But
your response sounds like a yes.  Can you at least confirm it's still there
with the current versions?  I know you guys are getting close to release, so
I'd rather not file stuff at SF if it has already been resolved.

Cheers,

f.