Replace for Goto

Dvm5 dvm5_0 at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 20:46:37 EDT 2003

I'm used to Basic. There is a Goto/Label command, you put goto where
you want it to come from and label where you want it to go. Simple.
How can I do this in Python?

What I'm trying to do is create a "play again" type user interface.
Thus, I can't alter the program to use an If command; the option has
to be at the end, and the effect has to be at the begining! How do I
accomplish this?

If there is another way, other than a similar thing to Goto, tell me
that, as well as a similar thing for goto. It would probably be useful
later on...

Thanks for all help ^_^