Chicago Users Group?

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Wed May 28 16:05:07 EDT 2003

There hasn't been a Python Meetup in Chicago yet -- python.meetup.com
only started like last month, and the last one was cancelled because not
enough people confirmed.  So... none.

Someone mentioned starting a user group like a couple years ago, but I
tried following up with them and they didn't respond.  UniForum does
some Perl and Java stuff (http://uniforum.chi.il.us/), maybe they could
also help with Python... but I don't really know much about them, and I
haven't gone to a meeting of theirs before, so I don't know what they're
like.

There should be enough people in Chicago, but geography gets in the
way.  That's why we have like five different LUGs...

I'm going to copy this back to the Python list, in case there's anyone
else from Chicago that wants to talk about this...