persistant web state

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Tue May 20 12:05:57 EDT 2003

could you elaborate, please? do you mean storing the whole data structure in
mmap as a string and having the CGIs view it? if so
- the CGIs will not have direct access to objects and will have to parse the
string before being able to use it
- the code that would naturally go in the server will end up (replicated) in
the CGIs.

maybe an example/reference would help?

thanks,

Max Khesin, software developer -