GUI in Windows

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Fri May 30 03:10:25 EDT 2003

It is comp.soft-sys.wxwindows. I missed out the hyphen.

If you only started using it last week as you say,
how can you make a comment on its stability anyway ?

I have been using it for 3-4 months now and I find the
python port to be pretty stable. I can vouch this for
the Win32 port only though.

Anand Pillai