beauty and python

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 04:53:11 EDT 2003

Comparison to Python? Is she terse, sparse and object-oriented (think
about it) with a clear syntax and wide application? But then, you
could do worse by comparing her to other languages:

VB: "You looked pretty when I first met you, but you don't scale up
well".
C : "You're fast baby, but so easy to screw up".
Perl (like you said): "ugly, Ugly, UGLY! But you get things done...!"

Any others?

I can think of better compliments - along the lines of "Shall I
compare thee to a summers day..." etc. Best of luck!

Alan.