[OT] developers needed

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Sun May 11 17:07:42 EDT 2003

Michael Anckaert <xantor at linux.be> writes:
[...]
> First of all, sorry about this post being off topic.
> I'm developping a text adventure written entirely in Python. If anyone
> is interested to help development or just want more information, please
> contact me.

I recall somebody making some kind of text adventure construction
system in Python before.  Search Google groups for it if you're
interested.

Of course, you *do* realise there are 101 text adventure-construction
systems out there already to do a lot of the work for you?
rec.arts.int-fiction is the group you want, IIRC.

John