Need help for a python project

Squeeze squeeze at klerobs.org
Tue May 13 15:12:40 EDT 2003

Hi guys !

I know you read something like a hundred post a day and you might be tired
of long thread, so I'll try to be short :
I'm to write a mini web-based administration tool, and since I fell in love
with Python some weeks ago, I really would like to use it.
The tool is supposed to manage the users and groups of a distant unix
server, à la Webmin, working with Apache, and MySql (if needed).
But Im kinda stuck : I don't know where to start actually ... I know it's
related with something to do with /etc/passwd, but I badly lack experience
of this kind of thing....
It's my first job, and I really don't wanna disapoint my job, if you know
what I mean, so any hints, advice, or help would be looooved.
Or maybe you know some open source project where I might find ideas on how
to start ?

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Squeeze