-python22.dll : No such file or directory.

Michel Van den Bergh vdbergh at luc.ac.be
Sun May 4 11:13:29 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am trying to build a standalone application with py2exe 0.3.3 under
python 2.2 using cygwin
(but *not* the cygwin python, just the regular one from www.python.org).
Unfortunately at the point

"Resolving binary dependencies"

py2exe give the error -python22.dll : No such file or directory.

My python is working correctly and the python22 dll is in my PATH variable.

Any idea what it could mean or for a work around?

This error did not occur with 0.3.1 but that version turned out to be
incapable of finding my C extension module.

Best regards (and I am sure that py2exe will be great once I get it
working...)
Michel