how to use IPv6 Socket in Windows by python

KANG JI-HUN jhis21c at yahoo.co.kr
Wed Mar 26 13:20:21 EST 2003

hello

I want to use IPv6 Socket in Windows by python . i can use IPv6 Socket in Linux

but i can't use one in Windows after i run IPv6 Stack in Windows when i tried

to use IPv6 Socket. but it couldn't use IPv6 Socket.

I think it turn off IPv6 Option in Windows installer but i don't konw how to

turn on IPv6 Option and whether it can use or not in Windows

 if you experience that you use IPv6 Socke in Windows please teach me