Installer and Mixing Numeric and numarray

Berthold Höllmann hoel at gl-group.com
Tue Mar 18 07:54:11 EST 2003

hoel at gl-group.com (Berthold Höllmann) writes:

> Hello,

Just for the archive. I solved the problem for me. The problem was
numarray allone. A simple

import numarray

in a script to freeze raised the segmentation fault. It seems numarray
uses some import magick that leads to some extension modules missing
in the freezed version. So a

import _bytes,     _ufuncBool,      _ufuncInt32, _ufuncUInt8
import _chararray, _ufuncComplex32, _ufuncInt64, libnumarray
import _conv,      _ufuncComplex64, _ufuncInt8,  memory
import _ndarray,   _ufuncFloat32,   _ufuncUInt16
import _numarray,  _ufuncFloat64,   _ufuncUInt32
import _sort,      _ufuncInt16,     _ufuncUInt64

at the beginning of the script to freeze solved the problem for me

Regards
Berthold
--
Dipl.-Ing. Berthold Höllmann   __   Address:
hoel at GL-Group.com           G /  \ L Germanischer Lloyd